1. How We Collect Personal Information
At the present time, we only directly collect personal information when you opt-in to a newsletter or for further communications, when you write us or contact us directly and when you submit your information through our Careers page. We treat any information that makes it possible to identify you as an individual as personal information (“Personal Information”). For example, we consider your name, postal address (including city, province/state, postal code, and country), telephone number and e-mail address to be Personal Information.
By using the Websites, you consent to receive cookies from us and the third party advertisers on our Website. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser which enable us to retain certain information about your use of the Website, including the date of your last visit to the Website, the pages you visit on the Website, the files you download on the Website and the type of browser you use.
Cookies may also identify your location if you choose to share this information with us. Please note that some mobile applications may automatically collect the location of your mobile device using technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, or cell tower technology in order to tailor our services to your needs. Most mobile devices allow you to withdraw your permission to us to acquire such location data through device settings. If you have questions about how to disable your mobile device’s location services, we recommend that you contact your mobile device service provider or the device manufacturer. Please note that the mobile applications may not function properly without the location data and that we may be required by law to retain certain Personal Information.
3. Analytics Tools
We also use certain analytics tools such as Google Analytics services to collect data for advertising and analytics purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this OPT-OUT LINK.
4. Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information that you submit through the Websites to:
- Optimize the use of the Websites, and customize your experience;
- Respond to your questions and comments, and communicate with you;
- Where you consent to these messages, send you messages and updates about our activities, and, sometimes, these may include updates from our partners. You can opt-out from these messages at all times by clicking through on the links made available in our messages, or through the contact information below;
- Send you optional surveys to find out more about your opinions on our Website and our activities;
- Improve our Website and advertise more effectively by combining your Personal Information with other information collected by us from third-party sources; and
- As otherwise described to you from time to time on the Websites.
5. Storage of Personal Information
While we use reasonable means to safeguard your Personal Information contractually or otherwise with such third parties, your Personal Information is subject to the legal requirements and governmental authorities of the foreign jurisdictions in which it is located (e.g. we may be legally required to disclose Personal Information to a governmental authority of a foreign jurisdiction in which your Personal Information is located).
6. Sharing of Personal Information
- Affiliates: We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates for the purpose of performing services on our behalf or for us.
- Service providers: Your Personal Information may be shared with third parties acting on our behalf or for us, such as marketing and mailing platforms, CRM and email providers.
- Business transfer: We may share and transfer your Personal Information without your express permission where there is a corporate event requiring such transfer, such as a merge, acquisition, bankruptcy or sale of assets.
- Other parties with your consent: Where you’ve expressly consented for your Personal Information to be shared with other third parties, we will share it in accordance with such consent.
7. Careers Page
8. Right to Access, Delete or Correct Personal Information.
9. Technical Measures
We use market standard measures to help protect against the loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access to your Personal Information, but, we cannot warrant or guarantee that such instances will not occur. With this in mind, and to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, we disclaim any liability that does not result from our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
10. Governing Law
11. Contact Us